Will Hidden Eldercare Costs Blindside Your Family?
24/7 elder care can cost more than $100,000 per year in a facility and even more if it’s delivered at home. This creates financial, legal, and personal challenges that can devastate your family.
How will you manage?
If you want to navigate the elder care journey without going broke, you won’t want to miss this FREE educational event sponsored by Takacs McGinnis Elder Care Law.
In this conversational town hall-style discussion, Takacs McGinnis attorneys, elder care coordinators, and public benefits specialists will help you understand ALL the costs of elder care, including the hidden costs that most caregivers don't discover until it's too late. They’ll offer sensible strategies for survival that will protect hard-earned wealth while increasing peace of mind for the whole family.
Managing the Costs of Elder Care
A Free Webinar
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
11 am Central
Virtual: Attend from the comfort of your home!
Register at https://bit.ly/cost-of-eldercare.
Download the flyer.
During this webinar, you will discover:
- Why it’s so important to plan ahead to pay for elder care—and the risks you take if you don’t.
- Why 30% of caregivers die before the people they’re caring for.
- How cultural and demographic changes have made traditional approaches to caring for elderly relatives more difficult and expensive than ever, and what you can do instead.
- Where to find available payment sources for your loved one’s long-term care, including little known government benefit programs that offer tax-free income.
- How your IRA and other retirement accounts can affect eligibility for public benefits.
- How to avoid innocent financial and legal mistakes that can jeopardize your loved one’s eligibility for Medicaid and VA benefits.
- Which legal documents you need right now and why waiting can lead to disaster.
BONUS: Attend and get a FREE PDF of Do You Know My Wishes, a booklet that helps you reflect on your values, wishes, and healthcare preferences, and share those decisions with loved ones. Enjoy more peace of mind and fewer family conflicts.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
To register, visit https://bit.ly/cost-of-eldercare.
- Barbara McGinnis, Certified Elder Law Attorney and Partner
- Josh Hunter, Public Benefits Specialist – Medicare/VA
- Josh Bey, Public Benefits Specialist - Medicaid
- Debra King, LCSW, Elder Care Coordinator