The customized Elder Care Protection Plans, Life Care Plans, and Crisis Care Plans we create often include elder law services. Elder law is a specialty of law that caters to the needs of older clients and those with disabilities. Elder law services help individuals and families respond to a variety of issues, including:
- Long-term care and nursing home care
- Medicaid and asset protection planning
- Managed care and payment for health care
- Social Security and retirement income planning
- Disability planning
- Housing options, such as assisted-living and residential homes for the aged
- Financial and health care decision-making through the use of durable powers of attorney
- End-of-life decision-making through the use of living wills and advance directives
- Probate and estates
- Revocable living trusts and wills
If you've never worked with an elder law attorney before, find answers to common questions about elder law.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation.