Crisis Care Planning
A Crisis Care Plan gives family caregivers the guidance needed to protect the legal, financial, and personal well-being of elderly loved ones who need immediate care outside the home in order to keep them safe.
People who benefit from Crisis Care Planning typically fall into one or more of the following categories:
- They are dependent on others for self-care.
- They are in need of long-term care outside the home.
- They are completely reliant on family or professional caregivers.
- Immediate action is needed to pay for care without bankrupting the family.
Each Crisis Care Protection Plan is customized to meet the needs of each client. Most plans include elder law and estate planning services, along with Life Care Planning services, care coordination, VA benefits services, insurance support, advocacy services, and asset protection strategies such as maximizing contributions to IRAs, moving funds to an irrevocable trust, retitling various assets, or using limited liability companies or family limited partnerships.
Contact Takacs McGinnis Elder Care Law today to schedule your consultation.
(615) 824-2571 | Toll-free: (866) 222-3127