The customized Elder Care Protection Plans, Life Care Plans, and Crisis Care Plans we create often include elder law services. Elder law is a specialty of law that caters to the needs of older clients and those with disabilities. Elder law services help individuals and families respond to a variety of issues, including:
- Long-term care and nursing home care
- Medicaid and asset protection planning
- Managed care and payment for health care
- Social Security and retirement income planning
- Disability planning
- Housing options, such as assisted-living and residential homes for the aged
- Financial and health care decision-making through the use of durable powers of attorney
- End-of-life decision-making through the use of living wills and advance directives
- Probate and estates
- Revocable living trusts and wills
If you've never worked with an elder law attorney before, find answers to common questions about elder law.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation.
(615) 824-2571 | Toll-free: (866) 222-3127